Friday 30 June 2017

Teeth Whitening!

Pearly Whites?

Okay, so today I would like to talk about the craze that is teeth whitening! 
I see countless videos and advertisements all over social media for teeth whitening kits. Also I see plenty of videos and reviews for certain teeth whitening toothpastes and whitening strips etc. 
I personally would love whiter teeth, my love for caffeine... and also nicotine (yeah I am a smoker, i know bad habit and all that) has given them a horrible colour; also a couple of stains here and there.
Having said this...in my sleep I also grind my teeth! This habit I have had for...all my life, has given me sensitive teeth. Due to how abrasive these whitening kits are, I have been reluctant to try them. But then I found this little gem in Superdrug for just £4.99!

This teeth whitening toothpaste by Beverly Hills is "activated charcoal sensitive whitening". It classes to be a high stain remover with added de-sensitising agent to safely whiten teeth without increasing sensitivity. Sounds good right?
Well I have started trying this product around 5 days ago? Brushing twice a day as normal and recommended by parents and dentists...aha. To be honest...I am actually noticing a difference! I know I haven't been using it for very long, but my teeth have surely gotten brighter! I think I may have a new found love!
Has anyone else tried this product? Let me know your thoughts and how you found this teeth whitening toothpaste? 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. Wireless led teeth whitening kit

    ReplyDelete